BUSINESS TRAINING AND MOTIVATIONAL TALKS
Annually we organize corporate meetings where we invite great motivational speakers and executive coaches on a quarterly basis as part of our one-year mentorship program for the Manjano Dream Makers.
We have a business-training curriculum that we use as orientation business training that comprises of Topics like:
MODULE ONE: INTRODUCTION TO ENTERPRENEURSHIP
Learning outcomes; By the end of this module, the participant will be conversant with the following
What is entrepreneurship?
Cultural, Social and gender Barriers to Entrepreneurship
The advantages and challenges of being an entrepreneur
Characteristics and Qualities of a successful entrepreneur
a) See and act on opportunities;
b) Set challenging goals;
c) Improve their efficiency;
d) Improve their financial returns in complex situations;
e) Satisfy their clients;
f) Provide high quality products and services;
g) Use multiple sources of information;
h) Develop business plans;
i) Initiate and sustain business decisions in the face of adversity;
j) Calculate and take risks;
k) Increase their personal power; and
l) Adjust to rapid change and uncertainty.
MODULE TWO: MARKET RESEARCH
Learning outcomes; By the end of this module, the participant will be conversant of the following;
What is market research?
What are the steps for conducting a market research?
Layman’s tools of data collection
Importance of market research
Layman’s tools of data collection
Different modes of starting a business (sole proprietorship, partnership, and limited company)
MODULE THREE: BUSINESS PLANNING & MANAGEMENT
Learning outcomes; By the end of this module, the participant will be able to do the following and prepare a complete a business plan;
Sales and marketing strategy
- Organization and management planning
Professionalism and Customer care
- Financial planning and personal finances
MODULE FOUR: FINANCIAL PLANNING & MANAGEMENT
Learning outcomes; By the end of this module what you will be able to do?
A: Business finance
Establishing start-up and operational costs
Sources of finance (pros and cons of each)
- Financial forecasting, Planning, budgeting and reporting
- Working capital management
- Banking, Records keeping and management
- Costing and Pricing
Working capital financing (Letter of credit, bank guarantee, promissory note, overdraft, line of credit, etc)
- Managing petty and daily operational expenses
- Debt management
B: Personal finance
- The need of drawing lines between personal and business finances;
- The benefits of saving and investment in preparation for financial independence;
- Necessary actions for personal improvement in financial literacy as a habit of successful business people.
- Personal/family financial plan
- Individual investing and wealth management
- Tips for personal financial success
MODULE FIVE: LUVTOUCH MANJANO PRODUCTS
Learning outcomes; By the end of this module, the participant will be knowledgeable of the following;
- Skincare basics: foods and drinks to avoid in order to get flawless skin, bad habits that cause skin damage and aging.
- Skin Preparation: Preparing the skin greatly affects how well makeup stays in place.
- Make-up basics: A brief history of Makeup - how to find the right shade for your skin, different types of foundations for any skin tone, how to apply makeup.
- Color Theory: This topic is how colors work together, and gives an understanding on how different lights and colors work together will help students determine the correct types of makeup to wear.
- Facial Anatomy: An introduction to the basics of what comprises the face, and facial anatomy’s relationship to how we apply makeup.
- Foundations: Building a solid foundation is the first step towards beautiful makeup.
- Basic Application: This segment focuses on the aspects of makeup that are always necessary, before focusing on how to achieve certain looks.
- Day and Evening Makeup: This segment focuses on the differences between day and night makeup.
- During the day, women need a natural look that has the versatility to function in many different lighting situations. At night, a more striking look is desirable.
- Product Knowledge: Learn about how various cleansers, lotions, foundations and makeup products work together to create the look women desire.
- Makeup Tools: There are a great many tools used in makeup to achieve various effects, or to create tiny details. From brushes to pens to tweezers, to cotton buds.
- Corrective Techniques: Makeup has the ability to conceal or mask skin problems and conditions.
- This segment will demonstrate how to achieve the look women desire, even in less than optimal circumstances.
- Job Perspectives: Makeup is used in a variety of industries, so we’ll help the Manjano Dream-makers pick the one that interests them most.